Promoting Kindness as a way of life.
Empowering all children to practise Kindness in their daily lives.
The Young Heroes global campaign gives everyone the chance to affect
our communities by presenting the power of small acts of generosity,
consideration, and concern for others.
We are all Young Heroes – We can inspire others!
- Campaign guidelines, rationale and inspiration
- Campaign materials (uploaded on media gallery)
- Young Heroes song
LCs and MFs will brainstorm and create exciting kindness-themed campaigns.
- Create the campaign for your area or communities.
- Nominate a legal charity or non-profit organization which is directly related
to the theme of the competition
Video and photograph your project
Video and photograph your project to best present your campaign.
Upload project to the site
Log in and upload your project video according to the instructions on the login page.
A panel of Head Office judges will review all projects and select the top three according to the following criteria:
- Viral potential to affect our global network
- Impact on the local community
- Promoting Kindness as a significant Helen Doron value
- Winners’ prizes will go directly to the charity
- Promote Helen Doron values to create brand awareness.
- Global promotion