Become a Helen Doron Early English teacher
Love working with kids?
Have excellent English?
Looking for a fulfilling, independent career?
If you answered yes to these questions, becoming a Helen Doron English teacher may be the best career choice you’ll ever make.
As a Helen Doron English teacher you will enjoy flexible working hours, a profitable freelance career, job satisfaction and the pride that comes from being part of a global community of respected Helen Doron English teachers.
We offer you—
- A proven method for teaching English as a second language (ESL) to children of all ages.
- Nearly 30 years of experience in ESL and training teachers
- Multiple career paths: self-employed teacher or learning centre employee
- An international Helen Doron English Teaching diploma for worldwide career opportunities
- Educational support from Head Office through top-quality teaching materials, annual seminars and trainings, networking channels and an organization-wide information portal
- A rewarding career and the chance to make a difference in children’s lives
We’re looking for people with—
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Prior experience teaching English, children or both
- An academic background